The Price Group is an independent therapeutic and educational consulting firm that has been helping families make informed decisions regarding their children’s educational future since 1993. As each student is unique, so too is each school, program, and college. In our student centered process, we work as a team to identify a student’s intellectual, academic, and emotional needs, then match those needs to an optimal educational environment. Finding the right school or program can be overwhelming for parents. Our job is to help families navigate this process smoothly to find the best school or program for their child.
- Diagnostic Services
- Traditional Boarding Schools
- Therapeutic Boarding Schools
- ACT/SAT Test Prep
- Residential Treatment Centers and Specialized Psychiatric Programs
- Wilderness Programs
- Recovery Programs
- Parent/Transition Coaching
Latest Blog Entries
- ARISE Intervention Conference
I had the pleasure of attending the ARISE Intervention workshop at Cumberland He…
- Trauma, Relinquishment, Adoption, Toxic or Chronic Shame, Secure and Insecure Attachment, and Joy
May and Louise attended the Calo Programs Healing Trauma Conference entitled: To…
- Western Connecticut Boarding Schools Tour
April 16-19, 2018 Louise and May went on a whirlwind tour of 14 different boardi…
- Opioid Epidemic
As I opened up the USA Today paper this morning, October 17, 2017, the snapshot…
- The Gift of Boarding School…Sisters for Life!
This weekend, I met a young girl who was leaving for boarding school, Ashevill…
- Louise Presents with Karyn at NATSAP
Louise really enjoyed speaking at NATSAP in October with Karyn Kaminski….