The Price Group is an independent therapeutic and educational consulting firm that has been helping families make informed decisions regarding their children’s educational future since 1993. As each student is unique, so too is each school, program, and college. In our student centered process, we work as a team to identify a student’s intellectual, academic, and emotional needs, then match those needs to an optimal educational environment. Finding the right school or program can be overwhelming for parents. Our job is to help families navigate this process smoothly to find the best school or program for their child.
- Diagnostic Services
- Traditional Boarding Schools
- Therapeutic Boarding Schools
- ACT/SAT Test Prep
- Residential Treatment Centers and Specialized Psychiatric Programs
- Wilderness Programs
- Recovery Programs
- Parent/Transition Coaching
Latest Blog Entries
- Opioid Epidemic
As I opened up the USA Today paper this morning, October 17, 2017, the snapshot…
- The Gift of Boarding School…Sisters for Life!
This weekend, I met a young girl who was leaving for boarding school, Ashevill…
- Louise Presents with Karyn at NATSAP
Louise really enjoyed speaking at NATSAP in October with Karyn Kaminski….
- Parent Enmeshment, Boarding School, and a Kid with Significant ADHD
So many of the clients we see at the Price Group are what we call ENMESHED with…
- SC Drug Rings Linked to Campus Fraternities
How a College Drug Ring Hid in Plain Sight: After getting this article, written…
- Richard Rohr and Twelve Steps
Like probably most of you reading this blog, I have experienced the effects of a…